Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sunday, August 16


There will be NO 8:30am crew tomorrow - Instead we will have a group going at 2:00p

Competitors see how you feel - Hit full session if you're up to it, or take 60 minutes and drill some skills / hit some stuff you want to. Talk with me tomorrow if you want to move but can't get to full Championship Sunday status:

1) 0:00 - 20:00:
EMOM15:
a) 20/15Cal AD 
b) HS Walk 50ft
c) 10 Triple Unders (work them if close, or scale to 60 DU)

2) 20:00-40:00:
Every 3 minutes for 15 minutes complete:
25 Sprint KBS (UB) - 53/35
1 Squat Snatch + 3 OHS @ 185/125 (Scale to ~75% Snatch Max)
*rest remaining time in the 3 minutes*
**Goal here is to tax the hips/shoulders/grip and then become proficient at hitting lifts and OHS**

3) 40:00-Finish:
3 RFT:
10 Hang Squat Cleans (95/65)
10 FS
10 STO
500m Row
10 Pull-Ups
10 T2B
10 Burpee Touch Jumps (to pull-up Bar)


Comp Crew Options:
25min Max Cal AD

1mile Sled Pull

Free-Standing HSPU work / Walk work

Ring HSPU Practice

Pistols

Weighted Lunges (OH?)
etc.etc.etc.

9 comments:

  1. Pr'd my blog post tonight. No doubt, I've never laughed so hard at myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha best blog EVER! K$ is grabbing Kenz's arm to help with the "creepy guy in the corner"! Just kidding Will! Keep the photos comin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha hilarious. Also... Good luck to anyone who does any of those things today.. I am sore ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I was feeling down that it's Sunday and Monday is a work day.... I scrolled through the glorious pic progression!!!! Bahahahahaha still laughing! If this is so wrong, I don't want to be right! #beammeupscotty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so awesome to be back working out at FCF today! Thanks Ryan and John for giving me the extra push.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are few things I enjoy as much as this blog post. It is SO perfect. Well done, Mr. Binek. Proud of your ingenuity.

    ReplyDelete