Saturday, August 22, 2015

Championship Sunday, August 23

1) 0-15:
E3MOM12:

Partners complete:
Partner A) 20/16 Cals Airdyne/Rower
Partner B) Buy-In: 15 DL @ 195/145 then...Must hold the Axle Bar DL at the top for the remainder of the Row/Bike. Every Drop is a 5 burpee penalty. 

2) 15-35:
E2MOM14:
Power Clean + 6 Front Rack Step-Back Lunges + 5 STO w/ Axle Bar. 
*For this scale first to the barbell if the axle isn't doable for at least 50%+ of your 1RM C&J, guys the goal would be to try the 195/145 already on the bar, scale down if needed. Can still be partners*

3) 35-Finish
Full Tabatas at each station before moving on (4 minutes at each, 1 minute transition rest):
1) DB PP (55/45)
2) Pull-Ups 
3) WB 30/20 (11'/10')
4) T2B
5) Strict HSPU

5 comments:

  1. Hardest day of the year for K-Money.
    PRd my yells today.
    Glad to survive it in all y'alls fine company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you killed it!!! The yelling made me pee a little... But then I realized it was directed towards Jeff... JUST KIDDING! But seriously good job K$!!

      Delete
  2. Good job to everyone today!!!! Loved sweating, crying, writhing with everyone!!!

    Where was Mr. Cash today? I feel like today was a bully workout? Lol!

    On a positive note... As much as it was hard, and strugglefest, totally glad we were all together riding the struggle bus... TOOT TOOT ALL ABOARD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great Monday everybody is missing out on. I know some people are high on life and some of you might like your jobs. But I couldnt get through a Monday without some positive energy from the gym.

    Anyways, in response to Jen - during the summer consider my committment to the gym like that of the Army reserves (1 weekend a month). With football season upon us, I have probably participated in my last skull session for the calendar year (possibly a few in December). More than likely - you will find me at 4 - 5:30am classes and as well as Saturday 8am. Now with the invention of Championship Sunday there is a better possibility of seeing me there (depending on the degree of bullying). You all can look forward to seeing more of me duirng winter time weekends.

    But think of me as a Union representative. A voice for the voiceless. Someone willing to go up against the big bad bully and tell the man how it is. I am not afraid to call Jeff out for bullying us. Burning peoples forearms with Axel Bar DL holds then choking them out with Axel Bar lunges is basically what got Richie Incognito kicked out of the NFL.

    I do hope you just had Klokovs tabata song on repeat during that last part though.

    Proud of everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. Come to a 5:30am and start your day with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am over here hard core slow clapping after reading this.

      PR post like whoa.

      Delete