Friday, August 21, 2015

Saturday, August 22

Skulls 
Try to arrive around 11am, we will begin roughly 11:30-11:45.

1) Warm-Up:
EMOM8:
2 Squat Snatches @ 50% 1RM
10-15s Freestanding HS Hold

Take no more than 5 minutes to get to 85% of Snatch max

2) EMOM8:
1 Snatch Attempt - @ 85% - Goal, no misses. Dial it in.

3) 10 Minute AmRap:
60 Bar-Facing Burpees
30 OHS @ 120/90lbs
10 Muscle-Ups
*This workout will be judged to simulate an Open atmosphere*

4) Bring Yoke, Sled, Plates, Farmers Carry & Rope outside - Play time - On the docket:
1. OH Yoke Carry
2. Pinch Carry
3. Sled Pull (arm over arm)
4. Sled Push
5. Farmers Carry 
6. Sled Pull-Throughs

rest ~4hrs

Afternoon session:
Bring cleats if you have them, we will meet at Antrim park at the parking lot around 4pm. 

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I'm going to miss skulls today but I'm planning on coming to play outside at 4! Any news on the BBQ this evening? Should we bring some nomz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bummed I'm missing out! Have fun guys see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came on a last minute trip to NC so I won't be in all weekend but starting next week I'll be back in town! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. RT address is:
    2075 Queensbridge
    Between 6 and 630p - bring something if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also my number is 735-7451 if u need directions

    ReplyDelete