Thursday, August 13, 2015

Friday, August 14

First off, sorry for my pissy attitude surrounding the Plumber and issues that I am unable to fix...the control freak in me hates having to call some guy and be at their mercy for crazy amounts of money. But I need to be a more positive influence in everyone's lives and I let that slip tonight. Thank you to everyone for greeting me with smiles and turning my night around - I cannot wait to spend some time with everyone this weekend.  

Optional Cardio Recovery Day for those NOT competing:
5 Rounds:
1000m Row (Pace +:05/500m of your 2k pace - aka if you row a 7min 2k your pace should be 1:50/500m)
Rest 2 minutes
50 Cal Airdyne (Guys 450watts +, Ladies 300watts+)
Rest 2 minutes

Prep Day for those competing:

Row 1000m

3 rounds of:
1 Hang Squat Snatch + 3 OHS @ 50%
3-5 Kipping HSPU

rest 3 mins

3 Rounds of:
3 DL @185 (Guys) - Girls do 6 Jumping Back Squats
4 Pull-ups
5 Box Jumps
6 Burpees
7 KB Snatches (to floor, alternating)
8 Air Squats
30 Double Unders
rest 2-3 minutes

16 comments:

  1. Good luck to everyone competing this weekend! Wish I could be there to watch you all kick some major bootay! I'll be there in spirit though, have fun and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone competing this weekend! Wish I could be there to watch you all kick some major bootay! I'll be there in spirit though, have fun and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made it to Friday. I know for the teachers out there you guys have been tortured by having to work for like 3 days this week. I know having to wake up at 7am is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you. You deserve a month off to recover.

    Proud of everyone competing. Have the most fun.

    "Its not worth winning if you cant win big" - The Hawks Coach (The Mighty Ducks)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off-we had 2 work days and 3 days with kids=full week. 2nd--it was really hard playing bingo and making fun of kids for those 3 days. And we get up at 6 not 7. If I went to bed at 6:00 PM it wouldn't be too bad.

      Delete
  4. Good luck tomorrow, kick ass. As far as the teachers being tired, suck it up. You've had an entire summer off. Welcome back to the real world!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be a grumpy old man! Get back in your trash can, Oscar!

      Delete
  5. Good luck this weekend everyone!! Have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you!!!! You're going to kill it!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Have fun melinda. Nice to see you post on the blog.

      Delete
    3. Eek thanks Ballin'! Right back at you, can't wait to hear all about it, proud of you already!

      Delete
  6. ANNOUNCEMENT: I just purchased a pair of Nike metcons.

    now you all can proceed with your Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had I known you were so crabby I wouls have brought cookie cake! But since your competing you probably wouldn't have eaten it....haha! Good luck this weekend everyone! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard him talk about your cookie cake last night

      Delete
    2. So did I..... It made me hungry lol

      Delete
  8. Pumped for all the awesomeness tomorrow! Best of luck to all teams and Kristen!

    ReplyDelete