Friday, June 12, 2015

Saturday, June 13th

Endeavor's competition "The Validus Games" had a spot open up and we were the top team on the waitlist.  It is Saturday, June 27 - Chris and John could be in, but would need 3 girls and another guy.  Let us know in the comments or tomorrow at Skulls if you would be willing to do that. I need to let AJ know by tomorrow afternoon.  

Chris and I will be coming from the Rogue Garage Sale -- Hopefully we will be back around 11am, however if not we'll be back ASAP.  

Skulls - 11:35a Start time.

Hatch - Week2Day2

1) BS/OHS/FRWL:
10 @ 60
8 @ 70
8 @ 75
8 @ 80

2a) FS
5 @ 60
5 @ 65
5 @ 70
5 @ 70

2b) Push Press (Superset with FS)
5-5-3-1 -- Build in weight each set.

3) Conditioning:
3 Rounds for time:
7 Bar Muscle-Ups
7 Squat Clean + Jerks (205/135)

4) Accessory - 
a) Tabata AirDyne battle v2.0 - Try to beat last weeks Cal number.

b) - Strength - 5 x 5 Straight Leg DL @ 50% of DL +
    - Gymnasts - 80 Glute-Ham Raises in as few of sets as posssible, or 50 weighted if you can.

6 comments:

  1. Came in and did skulls at 8 am since I have my bridal shower today and couldn't come in with everyone. Hatch program felt really good, buns of steel! Push press I did 75, 95, 115, 135. Had to no rep myself twice cause my bodies knows jerkings easier. Did 115 on squat cleans cause my legs were toast, haven't gotten a bar muscle up get but finally getting chest to bar consistently which I've never been able to do! I paired c2b with ring dips. Second round I felt a tweak in my upper back, so I stopped and did some mobility, didn't feel like tempting fate so moved on halfway through round 2. Aerodyne felt way better than last week, I got about 6 more calories! Did deadlifts quickly at 105 then had to leave to get primped and pretty lol sad I didn't get to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - Chels, I thought I'd be first to post. Real proud of your early bird work and thoughtful post.
      I am humbled

      Delete
    2. Why thanks :) I'm trying to stay consistent to see results lol so far so good. P.s newmans awesome and watching him run makes me happy lol

      Delete
  2. Pool time at Sunshines!

    3970 Brelsford Lane
    Dublin OH 43016

    ReplyDelete
  3. CASH DEBRIEFING….

    ENERGY, ENTHUSIASM, AND EXCITEMENT IN THE THUNDER DOME.. (ALMOST PEEKING just missing a few pieces to the puzzle.. :)

    PEOPLES BUTTS GOT BIGGER DUE TO SQUATS and part D.
    PEOPLES LUNGS GOT BIGGER DUE TO PART B AND C.

    Personal Monologue..

    "Stepped on the scale today for the first time in a while (219.4).. never seen that number in my life, didn't know it was possible.. Coach said I need to gain weight if I want a seat at the table.. so Imma doing that. Cash - your spot is still safe at split Y in Jumbo package... but I am coming. Rumor has it... if I keep it up and get to 225 YOU may replace All Conference Left tackle given your athleticism and length." - Don't worry.. we are spread 75% so you'll be in an upright 2 point. Still looking good as usual and probably get an offer to go to state next fall.

    Pool time after was fun.. JESSE!

    See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sad I missed pool time!!!

    ReplyDelete