Thursday, August 23, 2012

Long travel days

After 29 hours of planes, trains, walking, and more sitting than I care to do in a year...I have my bed. I had planned to stick through the first night and exhaust myself as much as could, small naps here and there, to get on the time zone schedule. Due to a woman's neglect of Her child (that I'm currently being chastised for calling out on Facebook (though not my best tact in hindsight) so I'll leave the details at that) I am more sleep deprived than I had planned originally. So here I am, enjoying a beautiful restaurant with no one here who speaks English, enjoying an amazing pizza and beer, getting asked funny foreigner questions ("how do you say 'Bon apeitite' in english?"....uh we just say that?) --my saving grace for today was the Dublin Aer Lingus frequent flyer club...I had my own personal bathroom, free espresso and coffee, free food and wifi plus chargers! It was a travelers dream! Some pics below

No comments:

Post a Comment