Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday - October 18, 2011

Open WoD 3:
AmRap 5 minutes:
165lb Squat Clean and Jerk
Total: 22 Reps + 1 Squat Clean (Score: 45pts) 

This was a PR by 1 rep + the squat clean.  Still need to work on this, calves were horrible, but on the upside I thrustered all of these.  Last time I had to squat clean and get set then jerk it.  However I need to keep working on speed and finding a way to make these tax me less.

Open WoD 4:
AmRap 10 minutes:
60 Bar Facing Burpees
30 OHS @ 120lbs
10 Muscle-Ups
Score: 100 Reps (1 Round)
This is a PR by 7 reps, and honestly although I am pretty beat up this WoD was not 1/2 as bad as I remember it last time.  Moved through the burpees just under 5 minutes, hit the OHS in 12, 10, 8 then hit MU's in 4, 3, 3 and felt pretty good.  I think fresh I could get back on the burpees pretty substantially.

Happy with today, 3/4 PRs

No comments:

Post a Comment